Brief Description 125 Dockside Cir
Beautiful design & architecture define this exceptional home located in the sought after Pelican neighborhood of the Landings. Tastefully updated t/o, 4BR, 4 1/2 BA, media room, custom office, marble floors, window treatments, formal living room & dining room, gourmet chef's kitchen w/ subzero fridge, double thermadore ovens, 5 burner gas stovetop, family room w/ built in entertainment center & wet bar, large screened covered patio, pool & summer kitchen for year round entertaining. A-rated schools.
|WHAT IS THE STATUS OF f10083152||Sold|
|NUMBER OF DAYS ON THE REAL ESTATE MARKET||245|
|Property Size||5,534 sq ft|
|LOT AREA (SQ FT)||21,780|
Property Summary: WHAT IS THE VIEW OF THIS PROPERTY? Garden View,Pool Area View. 125 Dockside Cir, Weston, FL 33327 is shown as originally built in 1996. The style is : Mediterranean, One Story and it offers 4 bedrooms and 5 baths . The area of this property is estimated to be 5,534 sq ft. Please contact us about information on the parcel lot measures. This Single Family with MLS f10083152 has been listed for 245 days in the real estate market. The amenities of this property include: Maintenance Incl Common Area, Maintenance Incl Security. This property has POOL. Pelican Landing in Weston is the community name where this real estate property is located. Pelican Landing is referred as a residential community, condominium or subdivision.
The lot of this property 125 Dockside Cir, Weston, FL 33327 (MLS # F10083152) is featured as 1/4 To Less Than 1/2 Acre Lot Nearby School District Broward County. Please contact the school district directly for accuracy on public schools.
|Prior to Aug 24, '17||$1,199,000|
|Aug 24, '17 - Today||$1,099,000|
Schools shown below are are based on approximate geographic location of home, school, and district. Verify all information independently.This property is located in Broward County.
|Elementary School||Gator Run|
|Jr. High School||Falcon Cove|
|High School||Cypress Bay|
Contact us for more details or questions on this real estate listing 125 Dockside Cir, Weston, FL 33327 (MLS # F10083152) - Single Family.
- Elementary School Gator Run
- Jr. High School Falcon Cove
- High School Cypress Bay
- Prior to Aug 24, '17 $1,199,000
- Aug 24, '17 - Today $1,099,000
- WHAT IS THE VENTILATION SYSTEM IN THE PROPERTY? Central Cooling, Electric Cooling
- AIR CONDITIONING? Yes
- AMENITIES INCLUDE Maintenance Incl Common Area, Maintenance Incl Security
- WHAT APPLIANCES ARE INCLUDED? Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Gas Range, Icemaker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer
- AREA 3890
- WHAT TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION IS THIS PROPERTY 125 Dockside Cir? Cbs Construction
- WHAT ARE THE EXTERIOR CHARACTERISTICS OF THIS PROPERTY? Built-In Grill, Exterior Lighting, Fence, Patio, Screened Porch, Storm/Security Shutters
- CAR GARAGE? Attached; 3 space(s), Yes
- WHAT IS THE HEAT SYSTEM? Central Heat, Electric Heat
- HOW MUCH IS THE HOMEOWNERS' ASSOCIATION HOA MAINTENANCE FEE? $ 555
- WHAT ARE THE INTERIOR CHARACTERISTICS OF THIS PROPERTY? Built-Ins, First Floor Entry, Foyer Entry, Plantation Shutters; Windows:, Split Bedroom, Tile Floors, Volume Ceilings, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar; Marble Floors, Wood Floors; Drapes & Rods
- LOT .25-.5 acres
- LOT DESCRIPTION 1/4 To Less Than 1/2 Acre Lot
- MASTER ON MAIN Yes
- PARKING DETAILS Driveway
- HAS POOL? Yes
- MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE POOL Below Ground Pool
- SEWER Municipal Sewer
- HOW MANY STORIES? 1
- WHAT IS THE STYLE OF LISTING f10083152 125 Dockside Cir? Mediterranean, One Story
- WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SUBDIVISION WHERE THIS REAL ESTATE PROPERTY IS LOCATED? Pelican Landing
- PROPERTY TAX AMOUNT MLS f10083152 BUYER SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE SELLERS CURRENT PROPERTY TAXES AS THE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAXES THAT THE BUYER MAY BE OBLIGATED TO PAY IN THE YEAR SUBSEQUENT TO PURCHASE. A CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP OR PROPERTY IMPROVEMENTS TRIGGERS REASSESSMENTS OF THE PROPERTY THAT COULD RESULT IN HIGHER PROPERTY TAXES. THE PROPERTY APPRAISER OF Broward County IS A GOOD SOURCE TO FIND MORE INFORMATION: $ 10973
- UTILITIES Cable Available
- IS THERE A VIEW FROM THE PROPERTY? Yes
- VIEW DESCRIPTION Garden View,Pool Area View
- WATER Municipal Water
Based on approximate geographic location of home, school, and district. Verify all information independently.
Indian Trace Elementary School
Eagle Point Elementary School
Tequesta Trace Middle School
Gator Run Elementary School
The Sagemont School, Upper School Campus
The Sagemont School, Lower School Campus
Imagine Middle School West
Imagine Charter School At Weston
The Sagemont School - Lower Campus
The Sagemont School - Upper Campus
MAP 125 Dockside Cir Weston
125 Dockside Cir map location is approximate and based on the latitude and longitude provided by the listing agent, please contact us if it doesn't show the correct position.
Find parks, health facilities, ATM/Banks, gas stations, restaurants and stores near by in 33327
Please complete the following form to schedule a showing, questions, information about how to submit an offer or request more information about f10083152 in 125 Dockside Cir, Weston, FL 33327.